20 Healthy Living Tips that will help you improve and maintain your health.
1. You should avoid eating microwaved food as well as food that has been prepared on aluminum as well as non-stick cookware.
2. You should be drinking at least half your body weight in ounces of water each day. You should drink plenty water between meals and make sure that you have finished as of the fluids that you are drinking at least 2 hours before you go to bed.
3. You need to start checking food labels in order to eliminate the work hydrogenated from your diet. Things like mayo, dressings and baked goods are all things that can contain hydrogenated oils. You will find that restaurants generally serve foods with hydrogenated oils in them.
4. When it comes to healthy living tips you should also start making use of clarified butter, coconut oil or even leftover fat from pasture-raised meat for preparing food. You need to avoid cooking with oils like olive oil for cooking food and instead use them to flavor food after you have finished preparing them. You need to avoid oils like canola, corn and soy.
5. Learn to prepare vegetables differently like grating or pureeing to achieve different tastes to encourage eating more vegetables in your diet.
6. Pasture-raised eggs are the highest quality eggs that you can add to your diet. Be sure to look for them when you are grocery shopping.
7. Get rid of food like rice, cereal and bread that have a great deal of starches in them and replace them with vegetables. You need to also avoid too much fruit and fruit juices. When you do have a fruit snack, combine it with fat and protein such as almond butter.
8. Make sure that your breakfast is health will a good deal of protein and healthy fat. Eat healthy meals and snacks at regular intervals throughout the day.
9. Another of the healthy living tips that you should keep in mind is that you should be avoiding pesticides in the food you eat as well as inside and outside of your home.
Eating fatty fish 2 times per week, is the best way to ensure optimal omega-3 intake.
10. Consume wild salmon often, canned is OK as well. Also start taking premium Omega 3 oils.
11. Begin eliminating regular sea salt and iodized salt and go for sun-dried salts like Himalayan salt.
12. Artificial sweeteners need to be removed from your diet as well as foods and drink like soda, muffins and granola bars that are high in starch and sugars.
13. Avoid soy unless in is fermented like Tempeh or Miso. Also avoid all gluten as well. Going gluten-free would be a great choice.
14. Alcohol should be avoided at all costs as it is empty calories, will disrupt your sleep and will make your blood sugars unstable.
15. You will want to avoid the results of electromagnetic field toxicity. Use battery operated clocks instead of electric. Don’t place anything electrical near your head and use a cell phone protector when making a call.
16. Be sure that you are sleeping between 7-8 hours in a completely dark bedroom. You can make use of herbs like passion flower to calm your body so you can sleep. Passion flower can also calm you mind during the day.
17. Exercise at least three times per week for at least 25 minutes. Always remember to keep your heartbeat in a healthy range.
Physical activity helps you feel happier, improve your appearance and makes you more relaxed.
18. Another one of many important healthy living tips is to double up on healthy meals as you can freeze them and eat them later in the week.
19. Be sure to be getting plenty of sun but do not overdo it. Take between 3000 to 5000 units of Vitamin D3 everyday. Have your Vitamin D levels tested regularly.
20. Eliminate the Wheat, Parabens and Sodium Laurel Sulfate form your hair and skin products.